Thursday 5 January 2012

2010 Creations ...

So I went through all the photos on my mobile, on my camera and on hubby's camera and I think I have captured all of the things I made in 2010. I don't think I'll publish them all here - far too many of the same genre. At the beginning of the year when I was learning how to even rotary cut, piece and sew a consistent 1/4" seam, I seemed to have made lots of cushions and Pants Bags and not much else:

Some cushions:

All made possible thanks to a generous donation from my dear Aunt which paid for this:
and some of the Pants Bags (so called because I think your 'pants' should be nice and safe in a bag when you go on your holidays) - these took me AGES to make in 2010 as I learned slowly as I went along - I'm glad to say I have found easier ways since then and now do proper lining and double ties - but these were fun at the time and very well received by friends, aunts and Mums:





More to come soon - this blogging is not a quick process, hey??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)