Monday 9 April 2012

Busy ... but no sewing :(

We have had the most lovely weekend in Chester visiting family over the Easter Holidays and, sadly, it's nearly time to go home. Whilst I always love spending time with family, I have missed my quilting, especially as I have quite a list of things I want to make:

1) Cushion for Lucy at work (she stepped up when I was off sick recently so I want to thank her with a little gift)

2) Irish-themed quilt for friend in USA

3) Finish 'USA #4'

4) Start 'USA #5'

5) Cushion for brother-in-law's niece

6) Playmat for River Faith (niece's boyfriend's niece)

7) Peg Bag x 2

8) My sister's 'V' shaped cushion

9) Tote Bag(s)

Just a few things to keep me going, then!!

And as I can't possibly post without a photo, here is a little more fabric I bought for the Playmat on a lovely day out with dear Aunty G and hubby to Ruthin, North Wales on Saturday (no website but the shop is called 'Threads'):

That's about 6 different fabrics now I've bought for this Playmat - time to stop shopping and start sewing!! I'm really not sure yet what pattern to go with as some of the fabrics will require fussy cutting ... hmm, will have to get thinking - any ideas??

Shame I have to work for a living - so many quilt projects, so little time ... BIG SIGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)