Sunday 23 September 2012

Home sweet home ... missed my sewing :)

I missed my little cat too! But I REALLY missed my sewing especially as I had all that new fabric from Amsterdam to tuck into! I made this tote bag yesterday and today for Louise (friend from Chester who we met up with and bless her she picked and paid for her own fabric when I offered to make her a bag.) Did three things differently: 1) backed the outside fabric with vilene to make it a bit stronger 2) made the straps longer (Louise is very tall) 3) added a button and loop closure.

I do like this:


Is it bad to want to keep it for myself??

2 comments:

  1. I love the way this bag turned out! Looks great! I would want to keep it myself too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gurtband This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)