Saturday 4 February 2012

Progress on my UFOs /WIPs...

I have been busy ;) This was my list which I posted just over a week ago:

1) Finish the binding on USA Quilt #1 and post to my cousin in Maryland - posted yesterday

2) Finish piecing USA Quilt #2, make the backing, baste, quilt, bind and send it to another cousin - pieced, backed, basted and quilted today! Binding also made, just need to attach tomorrow ... stopped at 10pm so I could watch the snow!

Sneak preview:

3) Make a 'pink and dogs' cushion for my brother-in-law's Mum (I was going to make it as a little thank you for our yummy Christmas cake but now she's not well, I have two reasons to get this made.) Have to go fabric shopping on eBay ... dogs are tricky - cats are much easier to find! Done (and I got a lovely phone call from Helen to say thanks on her Mum's behalf)

4) Make a replacement conservatory Cath Kidston cushion for my sis (in law) as the sun has faded the one I made her last year (started yesterday!) Done and posted

5) Make some things (cushion, Pants Bag, Mobile phone neck pouch??) for my friend who's having a church fundraising day in February - Done - one cushion made so far (photo to follow)

6) Book another friend in for a birthday sewing day and we'll make her a cushion together - texted but no firm date yet ;(

Not bad going - and if we get snowed in next week ... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)