Monday 12 March 2012

Something new to try ...

Now I have got to grips with making my 'Pants Bags', I'd really like to make a tote bag but I have never yet found an 'easy enough for me to follow without messing up or pulling out my hair ' pattern (and I have purchased a few!) but, inspired by this post by Quilt Dad, I have now purchased (for the bargain price of $20 - don't you just love PayPal?!) a training video and written instructions for this cute bag:

I watched the videos yesterday and I'm thinking even I can make this! The clever lady behind the idea is Trish Preston (Two Peas in a Pod). I really like her easy to follow teaching style so I'll let you know how I get on - be prepared to see lots of 'Tie Front Tote' posts if I'm successful ;)

2 comments:

  1. amazing post!
    your blog is lovely!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carla. How sweet of you drop by in and leave a comment - my first one! Happy blogging :)

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)