Friday 7 December 2012

Some little finishes ...

I'm very happy it's Friday because tomorrow and Sunday I am going to SEW SEW SEW all of the hours I possibly can :)

I have just a few finishes to share with you today. I am making my nephews Pants Bags as Christmas gifts - I have other presents to put in their bags and I am really enjoying making something personal for each of them.

First up, a friend also paid me ( yay - more fabric!) to make 3 Pants Bags for her to give as gifts:




This is the first one for my nephew, Ollie:


And a tote bag for my niece, Libby (she already has a a PB):



I WILL finish piecing the top of dear SIL's Amsterdam quilt tomorrow! Hope you all have a great weekend ... whatever you're up to :)


Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts - Finish it up Friday

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bags! I need to get busy on some Christmas stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bags. I love the mermaid fabric!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)