Tuesday 27 January 2015

Nothing broken ... Yay!

Oh yes, we had the best skiing holiday in France last week and I didn't even bruise myself! I didn't fall over once (on the piste or during après ski!) and not even a near miss - perhaps my 'tripping' days are finally behind me! Dear SIL and I had our best year's skiing - even trying out some new runs. Here's a few piccies:




And on the day it was too snowy to ski, we just went shopping and drank wine!



Whilst we were on our jollies, Mutter, Mum and Mutter's friend house-sat and looked after Nell for us ... they also had a lovely holiday. Mutter's friend, Christine, was admiring their Pants Bags so, before she went home on Sunday, I quickly made her her own Pants Bag:




Now the next time she comes to stay, she won't have to 'put her drawers in my drawers!'

Have a happy week :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh, beautiful pictures...
    ...thanks for sharing!!!

    Love the new pantsbags!
    You know where to find nice fabrics!

    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had an incident free holiday!! It looks like an amazing place!! And loving the pants bag too, gorgeous colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a safe, fabulous time! You are a total pro at those bags. I need to make one for my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to make one for my hubby, but I just made two small pink pants bags this morning. Thanks for your tutorial. :)

      Delete
  4. I am so glad you had a wonderful time and no injuries!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time! I don't ski, but the relaxing, shopping and wine sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me giggle. I've been making a few pants bags with your tut. You will see them soon.
    WHat a fantastic holiday,, but I must say, the best day for me would have been wine and shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures - what a wonderful vacation for you! And you're so fabby, making a pants bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased you didn't break anything! Another wonderful Pants Bag as usual. I still get compliments on the one you made me - they're legendary!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a gorgeous view of the mountain and resort. Sounds like you had a great time and I'm happy to hear that you were kind to your body.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)