Saturday 1 June 2013

No time for sewing :(

Busy busy busy week so no time for any new quilting projects :(

Have finished FM quilting the Snooker Table Quilt, though:


And the builders have finished the loft / sewing room. Can't wait to get back in there with all my sewing loveliness:


Nell hid in the cupboard when the builder came for his money (I did feel like joining her ... yes, take all my money - ouch!)


Dear SIL and hubby are visiting us for a long weekend ... Yay! After a couple (or four!) of these:


Deb and I ended up in the hot tub:


We may have a painting party today, we may garden or go out somewhere for the day ... whatever we do, I know we'll have fun :) Wishing you all a happy weekend too! 

Linking up with Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts - Finish it up Friday and Karen @ Sew Many Ways - Find a Friend Friday :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the finished snooker table! Hope you enjoy the weekend. We are back from a fabulous week in the Lakes, so a day of loading the washing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it`s just beautiful and original,love it.Have a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! The quilt turned out great. I'm sure your co-worker will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had company last week and it was so much fun. I can't wait to see your sewing room. Great finish on your quilting. Love it. Happy week end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend with your guests!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snooker quilt is looking fabby ... Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)