Tuesday 5 March 2013

Plans for March ...

Have been hopping around the wonderful blogs I follow after getting home from work tonight ... oh, that makes me happy :) 

I don't know if it's the same for you but if I'm not sewing, the next best thing surely is drooling over reading about other people's sewing and looking at all those pretty pictures! 

I've been reading through all the different projects being planned at Shanna and Melissa's 'A Lovely Year of Finishes'. If you haven't been over to have a look, you really must ... there's already over 120 quilters who are linking up to share their project(s) for March. 

I missed out joining in the fun in February - it was a short month, work was crazy and we were away two weekends - I did finish a few things in February (but I didn't plan them in advance so didn't link up in time) - no such excuses this month!

I'm going to finish a little jelly roll quilt this month - here's all the lovely fabric just waiting to be cut up:



Are you joining in the fun??


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you whip up : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made a jelly roll quilt. Looking forward to finding out how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you create. Good luck on the March finish.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)